1. Call A Friend. Just because.
2, Write your grandma, your great aunt, your favorite teacher. On paper. Mail it with an actual stamp.
3. Watch a good movie. Try The Secret Life of Walter Mitty.
4. Play with Play Doh.
6. Read the book of James in the Bible.
7. Memorize Galatians with Beth Moore
8. Follow Jon Acuff on Twitter. He's Funny.
9. So is Chris Pratt.
10. Read a book: Fahrenheit 451
11. Hug someone.
12. Take a bath. With bubbles.
13. Make Cookies. Take them to a retirement center, hospice house, or the emergency room.
14. Tell your pastor thank you.
15. If you don't have a pastor - find one.
16. Take a class. Khan Academy
17. Go for a run. Don't stop just cause it hurts.
18. Buy some sparkly fingernail polish. Paint the nails of the cutest 3 year old you know.
19. Figure out how much you spend on your favorite indulgence. Skip it for a month and donate the money.
20. Text your friend who you miss. Tell her why you miss her.
21. Buy milk and bread and broccoli. Drop it off for a new mom.
22. Buy an extra pair of gloves. Give them to someone standing with a cardboard sign.
24 Do a puzzle. If it drives you nuts give yourself permission to quit and put it back in the box.
25. Read an old comic book. Peanuts. Or Calvin and Hobbs
26. Buy those really nice wool socks.
27. Invite friends over for dinner.
28. Try a new food. Bonughts in Nashville.
29. Learn how to fold one really cool Origami animal.
30. Spend a week with absolutely no electronics.
31. Pet a dog.
32. Go try on the nicest pair of shoes you can find. Don't buy them.
33. Buy a nice pair of shoes.
34. Donate a nice pair of shoes.
35. Find a special olympics competition and cheer. Loudly.
36. Tip a waitress who seems harassed. Tip really big.
37. Write a thank you to your doctor. Or your child's doctor.
38. Send flowers to someone you know is feeling lonely.
39. Get rid of that thing. You know the thing that makes you feel bad when you see it? Get rid of it.
40. Take a teenager out to coffee. Listen.
41. Take a grandma out to lunch. Listen.
42. Ask the oldest person you know their best advice for life. Listen.
43. Put together a lego kit.
44. Donate a lego kit.
45. Cuddle with a cat.
46. Read the entire Bible.
47. Get a pedicure.
48. Forgive someone. For reals.
49. Clean out the drawers under your sink.
50. Go for a walk. Take photos.
51. Get up early and watch the sunrise just for the joy of watching the sunrise.
52. Rent a kayak and spend an hour out on a lake by yourself.
53. Have a game night. Invite someone you don't know very well.
54. Try something you've never done before.
55. Ask a preschooler to tell you her favorite joke. Laugh.
56. Take good photos with someone you love.
57. Sit quietly and listen to water.
58. Turn the music up really loud to your favorite song from high school and dance like a crazy person.
59. Plant some daffodil bulbs in an empty lot.
60. Plant a tree.
61. Color with crayons.
62. Have a tea party.
63. Go to the dentist.
65. Quit a bad habit. You really can.
66. Go to a high school band concert.
67. Go to a high school track meet.
68. Go to a high school debate tournament. Cheer.
69. Sell something.
70. Write a post for Wall of Faith.
71. Write a letter to someone who makes you really angry all the time. Burn it.
72. Do a prayer fast. Really pray.
73. Learn a magic trick.
74. Think about who you know with the worst schedule. Offer to babysit their kids so they can get a break.
75. Take someone dinner who has been sick. The flu this year stinks.
76. Clean out your closet.
77. Go swimming.
78. Have a picnic.
79. Sew something.
80. Say sorry.
81. Save up and go to Disneyland. Pay cash.
82. Cut up a credit card.
83. Give a present to your cousin. Just because.
84. Buy art.
85. Make art.
86. Learn all the words to a favorite song.
87. Write a haiku. I love them. Kinda silly but fun.
88. Go to a kid's birthday party. Eat the cupcakes.
89. Sponsor a refugee.
90. Watch for rainbows.
92. Say something hopeful on Facebook.
93. Encourage someone to continue.
94. Tell someone you appreciate their hard work.
95. Don't complain.
96. Don't fight with people online. For the love.
98. Go to the parent night at your local school.
99. Volunteer for a local river clean up.
100. Pick one of the list. Do it today.
I love Jesus. I think my two daughters can change the world. I think you can too.
Sign up to receive Mindy's Quirk-E-Mails